Vito Scaletta has started to make a name for himself on the streets of Empire Bay as someone who can be trusted to get a job done. Together with his buddy Joe, he is working to prove himself to the Mafia, quickly escalating up the family ladder with crimes of larger reward, status and consequence… the life as a wise guy isn’t quite as untouchable as it seems.
Action-Packed Gameplay: Intense gunplay, white-knuckle car chases and visceral hand-to-hand combat —it will take all that and more to become a “made man”.
Epic Gangster Story: Inspired by iconic mafia drama, the compelling characters and cinematic presentation will pull players into the allure and impossible escape of life in the Mafia.
Immersive World and Period: Enter the world of Empire Bay - World War II is raging in Europe and the architecture, cars, music and clothing all echo the period in stunning detail. As time passes, hot rod cars, 50s fashion and some of the era’s best music reflect the birth of a cool new era.
Illusion Engine™: 2K Czech’s proprietary Illusion Engine, allows gamers to explore Empire Bay’s 10 square miles of beautifully rendered outdoor environments and intricately designed interiors.
Soundtrack Reflects the Mood of the Era: Players will be immersed in the Golden Era of America as Mafia II features tracks from some of the era’s most influential artists.
Steamworks achievements and leaderboards included!
I would really appreciate a review after purchase.
Instructions on how to activate Gift STEAM:
1. You need to download and install Steam http://steampowered.com/about
(if not already installed)
2. Register a new account on Steam or go to an existing one.
3. The resulting link after purchase, you need to copy and paste into your web browser, log in under her own account Steam and take a gift to the library or add to your inventory.
4. After activating the game will appear in the list of games and you can download it from steam.
5. The installation process (download) takes about 15-45 minutes (depending on your Internet channel).
No feedback yet